Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm Ba-ack!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted.  We all know it ain't cuz politics have been boring.  If anything, they've been rich with material for satire.  I've just been crazy busy.

Here are the things that I have learned in the past few weeks
1. The morning run will always suck at first.
2. There is such a thing as too much coffee in the morning
3. Running with the dog a lot will not exhaust him, it will make him more fit so that he has more energy
4. Smoking at night is never worth the morning toll during that shitty morning run.
5. There is such a thing as too much coffee in the afternoon.
6. Any work breaks during the day must be made up for at night.  The work doesn't go away.
7. I can't multi-task as well as I think I can.
8. 24-hour news networks are never worth watching for more than thirty minutes
9. Don't drink coffee in the evening if you plan on waking up at a reasonable hour
10. Without blogging I don't have a creative outlet.  Back to work!

Ready. Set. BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment